Throughout October our theme on the True Growth Podcast will be “leading from the heart to master our productivity.”
As the days are getting shorter and the nights are beginning to draw in, now more than ever, is the time to slay your to do list.
I share my top tips for slaying your to do list before it slays you.
* Learn how to stop mustabating and start doing…nip that procrastination in the bud!
* Learn how to feel good and on top of your workload every day…make a love sandwich!
* Challenge yourself to try something new.
* Use tried and tested methods for re-evaluating your tasks.
* Identify the non-negotiables in your day…step away from your inbox!
Remember to take care of YOU…without you NOTHING gets done.
Do more of what you love with who you love.
If you want a hand slaying your to do list and ditching that overwhelm take a look at my FREE handbook, Steps to Success. I will guide you every step of the way to help you create success on your own terms.
Sometimes you have to invest time to make time.