We all need a good nights sleep, but how do you find that peace and tranquillity to sleep soundly through the night?
The average adult needs 7-9 hours (and preferably continuous) sleep to rejuvenate your body and mind.
If you’ve followed my first 4 steps this week or joined in the challenge then you’ll most likely find sleep comes more naturally. But, if not then make sure you develop a good bedtime routine.
On today’s show:
- Viv shares mindset, strategy and tools to help you sleep soundly.
- She shares her experience of sleeping only 4 hours a night.
- Viv reveals that quality sleep is for the long game.
- She introduces you to sleep hygiene.
- Viv discusses the power of the written word.
- She talks through ALL her journals and what she uses each of them for!
- Viv shares some journal prompts.
The self care tips I’ve been sharing in this series are all easily accessible and won’t cost you a penny. But it will still require an investment. I believe that investing time in yourself is the most valuable investment you can make and the one that will yield the biggest results of your life.