Baby Steps and Big Wins | Season 2, Ep 29
Dec 23, 2020
It is our final Episode with Kat Ashley from Purbeck wholefoods.
This is the sixth installment with my scholar Kat and she has been so generous in sharing her coaching experience over the last 6 months with us on the podcast.
Listen in to discover how to balance passions and profit to improve personal and business performance
In this episode Kat and I cover:
- Blending taditional values with modern business strategies
- Looking after our own health is one of the key takeaways from 2020
- Going all in and what a difference it makes to your business and wellbeing
- Managing stress and building resilience in your business plans
- Slaying your to do list through simple categorisation
Kat and I explore the journey, how to create a business and lifestyle you love. Join us...
Mentioned on the show:
The Secret Life of Cows, Rosamund Young
First buy a field, Rosamund Young
PS: If you use Amazon Smile please consider choosing my charity: DorPIP